2015 has been another rewarding year for both sound design and collaboration on the amazing work you’ve brought to us. With wins at nearly every international award ceremony (plus a few near misses) we couldn’t be happier. Thank you and see you in 2016!
The list of awards is:
- Culum Simpson - Peta ‘Angora’ for DLKW Lowe and Partners – Gold at Creative Circle 2015
- Owen Griffiths - Kia 'You Make Us Better Cars' for Innocian Worldwide – Best Sound Design Silver Shark Kinsale 2015
- Culum Simpson Peta for DLKW Lowe and Partners. Best Sound Design Silver Shark Kinsale 2015
- Adot ‘Lights' – Numerous golds Cleo, LIA, Arrow Crafts and APA Diamond.
- Dom Dew who Sound Designed Pedigree "Public Relations", "Therapy", "Personal Training” which won Gold in Radio & Audio for Public Service/Social Welfare at LIA’s 2015
- Owen Griffiths and Jim Griffin for Dove 'Beach' which has won Best Sound Design for Radio at the International Music and Sound Awards 2015
- Owen Griffiths and Jim Griffin Gold Cannes Lion win for Dove 'A Mothers Body' 60sec Radio.
- League Against Cruel Sports 'What If It Was You' Sound Designed by Chris Turner for Director Paul Murphy, has been selected for the Best Sound Design Catagory at The Shots Awards.
- TFL 'Share The Road' Sound Designed by Jim Griffin and League Against Cruel Sports 'What If It Was You' Sound Designed by Chris Turner selected for Sharks Festival at Kinsale 2015.